Rumor is that Quality Cleaners is moving there from their current location.
Anybody know what they're doing with the old dry cleaners in BSG at the bottom of Country Boy hill?
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
Rumor is that Quality Cleaners is moving there from their current location.
Yeah, it's burnt twice. If the fires weren't intentional I'd sure not want to run a business in it.
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
I'm pretty sure there have been more than two fires there altogether, maybe even four or five total over the years. There were two almost back to back.
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
They will be selling ATV's.
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
Yes, it's that Mud Slingin Motorsports or whatever they call themselves from down on Shawnee Avenue. All I can think about every time I drive by there is that their windows (at least one of them) is crooked. I drove by the day they were installing the one farthest away from town and I swear, the thing did not look level. I have no idea what they has to do with anything just my OCD coming out again
Progress always involves risk. You can't steal second base with your foot on first.
Glad to see the old building used for something. It looked horrible and now looks much better.
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
Bookmarks